This section features a range of bed assists - useful products which make spending time in bed more comfortable. A bed backrest for example is an ideal aid for those who want to comfortably sit up when in bed. A backrest for bed-bound people helps them sit upride easily to eat, watch TV, read books etc. Bed wedges for elderly people or those whose condition makes sitting up in bed a challenging process. Like a backrest, wedge cushions prop-up the user, allowing them to feel supported. A bed grab rail or blanket cradle might also help someone spending more time than usual in bed, possibly if they are ill or recovering from injury.
This section features a range of bed assists - useful products which make spending time in bed more comfortable. A bed backrest for example is an ideal aid for those who want to
Items 1-30 of 38
- Vat ExemptUnder bed elevation device which provides safe, quiet and gentle lifting of the bed to assist users with varied mobility issues.
- Vat ExemptAn adjustable back rest with pillow for added comfort.
- Vat ExemptThese Adjustable Bed Raisers provide a simple way of raising bed height.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to help users manoeuvre themselves more effectively in bed.
- A multi-purpose furniture raiser that can be used with beds, chairs and settees.
- Vat ExemptA mattress tilter that can be used to relieve a number of painful symptoms during sleep.
- Vat ExemptA foam support shaped like an arm chair which offers both comfort and support.
- A versatile foam cushion that can support the user in a number of positions.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive cane that assists in bed mobility.
- Vat ExemptStrong, powder coated frame which can be set to various angles of tilt.
- Vat ExemptThis stopper prevents the user from sliding down the bed.
- A large foam wedge to provide postural support to the user.
- Vat ExemptFeatures comfortable, wipe clean plastic rungs and strong synthetic rope.
- Vat ExemptThis clever aid enables the user to sit up in bed without needing help from a carer.
- Versatile elevation cushion for support and pressure relief to the head and neck, lower back, knees or feet.
- Vat ExemptA multi purpose furniture raiser kit supplied in its component parts.
- Vat ExemptStrong yet lightweight webbing ladder which assists the transition from a horizontal to a seated position.
- A set of four furniture raisers made from strong and durable plastic.
- Vat ExemptThis simple backrest adjusts from almost upright to almost flat
- Vat ExemptThis bed caddie makes it easier to sit up in bed unassisted.
These clips make changing bed quilts much easier.
- Vat ExemptStraight or angled resting surface enabling the user to gain the most suitable position.
- This wedge cushion can be positioned to create a tilted support surface for the legs or upper body.
- Provides armchair-styple support when sitting up in bed.
- A simple but useful aid that allows the user to pull themselves up to a sitting position.
- Vat ExemptChair or bed raisers to increase height of beds or chairs, in sets of four.
- This bed wedge is a versatile positioning aid.
- Lightweight patient hand blocks with comfortable angled hand-grips.
- Vat ExemptA wall-mounted support rail with adjustable straps, built to assist with horizontal transfers.
- Vat ExemptAn inflatable leg lifter with a hand control to allow for transferring in and out of bed safely.