Foam supports which raise a leg or legs to a comfortable position in bed. These are often used to ease pressure sores or to maintain pressure away from a certain area. Knee cushions may be used to deliberately set the legs in a specific position, aiding recovery from certain conditions. Pillow leg raised may be used as an alternative to standard pillows. Some models have moulded shapes which support the limbs and maintain stability in a position. Many of the products here are designed to act as leg raisers and elevate the lower limbs. This may be a desired posture when laying down and recovering from certain injuries or surgery.
Foam supports which raise a leg or legs to a comfortable position in bed. These are often used to ease pressure sores or to maintain pressure away from a certain area. Knee cushions
- Vat ExemptA mattress tilter that can be used to relieve a number of painful symptoms during sleep.
- Vat ExemptThis memory foam pillow can be used to support the leg whilst in bed.
- Vat ExemptA versatile pillow that is made from memory foam.
- The contours of this support mean it improves circulation and can reduce swelling in the feet.
- Vat ExemptA cushion that can be securely held between the knees to promote comfortable sleep.
- Vat ExemptA height and angle adjustable footstool for elevating the legs.
- Vat ExemptA padded support that is placed between the knees to aid in achieving comfortable sleep.
- Vat ExemptThis foam leg rest can be used when lying in bed.
- Vat Exempt
This positioning pillow can be moulded to the desired shape.