Children's Plates and Bowls
Special plates and bowls for children at mealtimes. Children with certain physical conditions or disabilities may need bowls with specific characteristics when they eat. Some plates for children have suction bases to prevent them moving around on the table. Essential Aids’ range of bowls for children includes the scoop dish. This has high, curved sides which are easier to push food up against without spilling it. With some children using a single hand to eat, high-sided bowls make it easier to scoop up food. We also supply plates with fun decoration and side hand grips. This helps the child hold the plate in place as they eat.
Special plates and bowls for children at mealtimes. Children with certain physical conditions or disabilities may need bowls with specific characteristics when they eat. Some plates for children have suction bases to prevent
- Vat ExemptA uniquely designed bowl that prevents spills and overflows.
- Vat ExemptA plate with a concave edge that makes it easier to eat and harder to spill food.
- Vat ExemptA unique plate that is easy to use and very hard wearing.
- Vat ExemptThis dish is for individuals that may take longer to eat meals. It ensures that the food contained within will remain hot.
- Vat ExemptEnables one-handed users to eat independently whilst also helping to prevent spillage.
- Vat ExemptA range of bowls and plates that are designed for use by children with motor control problems.
- Vat ExemptA range of plates and bowls that are easier to use for children with motor control problems.
- Vat ExemptThis partitioned dinner plate has a suction base and is dishwasher safe.
- Vat ExemptA high sided scoop bowl with a suction cup allowing for use one-handed.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed dish that enables one-handed dining.
- A durable eating dish that has three suction cups to fix it to the table top.
- Vat ExemptA dining dish that enables the user to eat one-handed.
- Vat ExemptA portioned plate with deep walls to allow for easier or one-handed dining.