Our adapted cutlery section includes knives, forks, and spoons for use by those with a weak grip or a limited range of motion. Adapted cutlery for elderly people or others whose condition makes standard knives and forks challenging to use. A wide range of cutlery for disabled people is available at Essential Aids, some with extra wide, easy-to-control handles. We supply the popular Good Grips Cutlery and Caring Cutlery ranges, along with a host of other specially adapted cutlery items. Using knives and forks designed for people with particular disabilities can make a significant difference at meal times.
Our adapted cutlery section includes knives, forks, and spoons for use by those with a weak grip or a limited range of motion. Adapted cutlery for elderly people or others whose condition makes
Items 1-30 of 46
- Vat ExemptRibbed grips make this cutlery easy to hold and control even when wet.
- Vat ExemptDesigned for those with limited coordination or a compulsive bite reflex.
- Vat ExemptThe increased weight in the handles of this cutlery improves user control.
- Vat ExemptThis special spoon has a raised lip and a built up handle, perfect for those with reduced hand control.
- Vat ExemptHelpful to those with a weak grip and restricted wrist or finger movement.
- Flexible utensils which help people with a weaker grip to eat independently.
- Vat ExemptAdapted utensils with ribbed built-up handles, assisting people with a weaker grip.
- Vat ExemptDurable yet smooth kitchen utensils which can be easily adapted to the ideal size.
- Vat ExemptThese paediatric feeding aids have angled handles which many children find easier to use than standard cutlery.
- Vat ExemptA durable spoon with a shallow bowl, for use in feeding therapy.
- Vat ExemptA holding device for utensils that can be strapped to the palm.
- Vat ExemptFeatures an angled blade that allows cutting with a rocker action.
- Vat ExemptErgonomically contoured handles that greatly reduce wrist strain for the user.
- A range of spoons with easy-to-grasp handles that are ideal for people with grip issues.
- Vat ExemptThe prongs of this fork can be set at an angle to the grip if required.
- Vat ExemptThis knife features a curved blade which reduces the strength required when cutting or slicing.
- Vat ExemptThis cutlery has a special design which means the shaft can be bent at an angle.
- Vat ExemptThe head of this spoon can be set at an angle to the handle, it required.
- Vat ExemptThese robust, coated spoons can bent to the desired shaft angle.
- Vat ExemptCurved, contour gripped cutlery to help those with restrictive hand dexterity.
- Vat ExemptThe Caring Cutlery is easy control and far easier to use than standard cutlery.
- Vat ExemptA combination knife fork to provide a safe and effective alternative for one-handed cutting of food.
- Vat ExemptFoam handles and cutlery which are lightweight, safe and easy to grip.
- Vat ExemptDesigned to make eating easier for people with limited hand movement.
- Vat ExemptThis bendable cutlery is typically used by those with neurological impairments or arthritis.
- Vat ExemptSmall spoon bowls help control food intake and also protect teeth.
- Vat ExemptPlastisol coating protects teeth and lips during use.
- Vat ExemptCutlery that is designed to facilitate easier dining for people with grip issues.
- Vat ExemptA range of cutlery with extra thick handles to make them easier to hold.
- Vat ExemptHas broad, non-slip handles, ideal for those who find standard cutlery difficult to hold or control.