Tin can openers, jar openers and bottle openers. Essential Aids is proud to offer a wide range of clever opening devices for the kitchen. These items are useful for people with weak grip or limited range of motion. Many people with Arthritis in the hands or fingers find it challenging to grip and turn lids and openers. A large handled tin opener or one which automatically opens the can without requiring much strength from the user may be an important kitchen aid. Similarly, a bottle opener which grips caps may also be beneficial to some people. Essential Aids also supplies special jar openers which work in a similar way.
Tin can openers, jar openers and bottle openers. Essential Aids is proud to offer a wide range of clever opening devices for the kitchen. These items are useful for people with weak grip
Items 1-30 of 34
- These Jar openers provide a firm grip and hold for those stubborn lids.
- A useful aid for opening anything with a screw cap, as well as removing ring pulls.
- Opens six types of seals and lids without fuss.
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that makes opening jars and bottles easier and possible with just one hand.
- Helps with opening jars and bottles and fits four different sizes.
- A multi-function opener to be used with a variety of jars and bottles.
- Attractive hypo-allergenic coasters which can also be used to assist with opening twist-top containers.
- This six in one kitchen tool makes opening jars and bottles so much easier.
- Key shaped lever which takes the strain out of opening jars, simple and effective!
- Vat ExemptThis useful tool makes opening a range of tins and bottles much easier.
- The angled jaws of this opener mean it can open almost any size of bottle or jar.
- Practical opener for all cans and tins with a ring-pull seal.
- This simple but effective aid makes it easier to open jar lids.
- With the patented 'Can Pop' it is easy to open cans of drink.
- A useful tool that makes opening cans with ring pulls easier.
- A practical device that allows for bottles to be opened with less strength required.
- This great anti-slip bottle opener provides a secure gripping point.
- Durable, easy to use device especially designed for opening ring-pull cans.
- This simple bottle opening aid helps establish a firm grip on a lid so that it can be turned more easily.
- Ideal for those with a weak grip, it has a built in magnifier to assist in reading medicine bottles.
- Flexible rubber moulding for establishing a firm grip on bottle tops.
- No pressure is required to operate this can opener.
- Vat ExemptWith a ribbed interior and contoured exterior, this aid fits the hand and delivers more 'bite' on jar lids.
- Vat ExemptThis simple tool makes unscrewing jars and bottles much easier.
- This tin opener has oversized components which make it easy to use, even for those with a shaky grip.
- A multi-purpose device that aids in the opening of cans and bottles.
- Vat ExemptA handy leverage tool that makes unscrewing jars much easier.
- Vat ExemptThis clever device has a lip and rubber feet that secure it in place during use.
- 'V' jaws hold the jar or bottle lid firmly in place, allowing the user to turn the handle to lever it off.
- A rubber disc that can be used to provide additional leverage for opening jars.