Tin can openers, jar openers and bottle openers. Essential Aids is proud to offer a wide range of clever opening devices for the kitchen. These items are useful for people with weak grip or limited range of motion. Many people with Arthritis in the hands or fingers find it challenging to grip and turn lids and openers. A large handled tin opener or one which automatically opens the can without requiring much strength from the user may be an important kitchen aid. Similarly, a bottle opener which grips caps may also be beneficial to some people. Essential Aids also supplies special jar openers which work in a similar way.
Tin can openers, jar openers and bottle openers. Essential Aids is proud to offer a wide range of clever opening devices for the kitchen. These items are useful for people with weak grip
Items 1-30 of 34
- Vat ExemptA tube squeezing device which helps get the most contents out with minimal effort.
- Vat ExemptPractical opener for all cans and tins with a ring-pull seal.
- Vat ExemptA multi-purpose device that aids in the opening of cans and bottles.
- Vat ExemptWith the patented 'Can Pop' it is easy to open cans of drink.
- Vat ExemptA practical device that allows for bottles to be opened with less strength required.
- Vat ExemptA useful aid for opening anything with a screw cap, as well as removing ring pulls.
- Vat ExemptDurable, easy to use device especially designed for opening ring-pull cans.
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that makes opening jars and bottles easier and possible with just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA multi-function opener to be used with a variety of jars and bottles.
- Vat ExemptFlexible rubber moulding for establishing a firm grip on bottle tops.
- Key shaped lever which takes the strain out of opening jars, simple and effective!
- Vat ExemptWith a ribbed interior and contoured exterior, this aid fits the hand and delivers more 'bite' on jar lids.
- Vat ExemptThis tin opener has oversized components which make it easy to use, even for those with a shaky grip.
- Vat ExemptThis clever device has a lip and rubber feet that secure it in place during use.
- Vat ExemptA useful tool that makes opening cans with ring pulls easier.
- Vat ExemptThese Jar openers provide a firm grip and hold for those stubborn lids.
- Vat ExemptThis great anti-slip bottle opener provides a secure gripping point.
- Vat ExemptOpens six types of seals and lids without fuss.
- This simple bottle opening aid helps establish a firm grip on a lid so that it can be turned more easily.
- Vat ExemptIdeal for those with a weak grip, it has a built in magnifier to assist in reading medicine bottles.
- Vat ExemptAttractive hypo-allergenic coasters which can also be used to assist with opening twist-top containers.
- No pressure is required to operate this can opener.
- Vat ExemptThis opening tool is useful for people with reduced grip strength.
- Vat ExemptThis simple tool makes unscrewing jars and bottles much easier.
- Vat ExemptThis useful tool is suitable for opening jars and bottles.
- Vat ExemptA handy leverage tool that makes unscrewing jars much easier.
- Vat ExemptJar and bottle opener with a non slip lining and easy attachment to a shelf or cupboard.
- Vat ExemptA rubber disc that can be used to provide additional leverage for opening jars.
- Vat ExemptAn essential kitchen utensil which opens anything with a screw top lid, such as stiff jars.
- Vat ExemptThe angled jaws of this opener mean it can open almost any size of bottle or jar.