Cups & Mugs
Essential Aids supplies a extensive range of special cups and mugs which are easier to control than standard drinking vessels. Some are available with oversized handles - ideal for people with certain disabilities causing tremors or a loss of fine motor control. Among the range is the double handled mug for elderly people or others whose condition makes it hard to use a conventional mug. Some items in this section have special lids with spouts to reduce spillage. A non-spill cup can reduce mess at meal-times. Our drinking cups for disabled people or others who find conventional cups challenging to control. A non-spill cup for elderly individuals may make a significant difference.
Essential Aids supplies a extensive range of special cups and mugs which are easier to control than standard drinking vessels. Some are available with oversized handles - ideal for people with certain disabilities
Items 1-30 of 68
- This stable drinking aid has been designed to reduce spillages.
- This plastic drinking cup comes with two long-spouted lids.
- Vat ExemptA combination top and spout for use with Medeci system cups to allow for less spillages when drinking.
- Vat ExemptA cup with an angled spout and a special valve to allow for drinking without spilling.
- A uniquely designed glass that allows for drinking without tilting the head back.
- These soft cups make it possible to drink without requiring the user to tip back their head.
- A teapot-shaped feeding cup with a partially covered top and two large handles.
- Vat ExemptA thermal mug for hot or cold drinks, and a large handle which is easy to grip.
- This is a tough, clear plastic mug with a large, open handle.
- These spouted lids greatly assist with unassisted drinking.
- Vat ExemptA plastic cup that will not leak, even when dropped.
- Vat ExemptInsulated mug with an extra large handle and snap on lid, for use with hot or cold beverages.
- Vat ExemptThese durable beakers come with either a narrow spout for liquids or a wider one for semi-solid food.
- The Duo drinking aid converts a mug into one with two handles, or adds a single handle to flat side drinking vessels.
- Vat Exempt
A spouted lid that fits onto Ornamin mugs.
- Vat ExemptA straw with a one-way valve to aid in suction, with a handy attachment clip.
- Vat ExemptThis cup dramatically cuts the risk of spillage and is supplied with two non-spill lid designs.
- Vat ExemptThis anti-spill cup allows for drinking whilst sitting or reclining, making it useful for individuals with mobility issues.
- Vat ExemptA plastic handle that can be attached to Novo cups and mugs.
- A well-designed tool that makes drinking with a straw easier.
- Vat ExemptThis mug has a special insert which reduces spillages by restricting the liquid's wave motion.
- Vat ExemptThis angled cup reduces the need for the drinker to tilt their head backwards.
- Easy to grip water bottle that is attachable to beds, bikes, wheelchairs or bags for instant access.
- Vat ExemptTwo-handled holder that fits to most cups or beakers, providing extra grip and control while drinking.
- A self-sealing cap which can be added to most glasses or cups, instantly preventing spillages.
- Vat ExemptDiscreet drinking aid which controls the flow of liquid and reduces spills.
- Vat ExemptA pack of 15 flexible and extendable one way straws.
- Vat ExemptThis cups lids provides an easy visual indicator of the temperature of its contents.
- A handy cover that can be used iwth normal cups to prevent spills and enable easier drinking.
- Vat ExemptThis ultra strong spouted cup is typically used by those who want careful control over the flow of liquid.