Cups & Mugs
Essential Aids supplies a extensive range of special cups and mugs which are easier to control than standard drinking vessels. Some are available with oversized handles - ideal for people with certain disabilities causing tremors or a loss of fine motor control. Among the range is the double handled mug for elderly people or others whose condition makes it hard to use a conventional mug. Some items in this section have special lids with spouts to reduce spillage. A non-spill cup can reduce mess at meal-times. Our drinking cups for disabled people or others who find conventional cups challenging to control. A non-spill cup for elderly individuals may make a significant difference.
Essential Aids supplies a extensive range of special cups and mugs which are easier to control than standard drinking vessels. Some are available with oversized handles - ideal for people with certain disabilities
Items 1-30 of 70
- Vat ExemptDual handled mug with two separate lids, one anti-spill option and one with a drinking spout.
- Vat ExemptA pack of flexible, extendable straws that feature a one-way valve to assist in suction.
- Vat ExemptThis large handled, highly robust mug is often used by those who have problems handling regular crockery.
- An innovative cup lid with an extra long spout and anti spill mechanism.
- Vat ExemptThis ingenious and award winning cup reduces spills for those with a hand tremor.
- Vat ExemptThis specially reinforced cup with an integral spout and large handles will not break even if it is dropped.
- a lightweight and durable mug with a large handle for ease of use.
- Weighted hot or cold drinks cup with an easy grip handle, ideal for people with muscle tremors or limited co-ordination.
- This cup is designed to make drinking easier for those with restricted function in the hands.
- This plastic drinking cup comes with two long-spouted lids.
- Vat ExemptA combination top and spout for use with Medeci system cups to allow for less spillages when drinking.
- Vat Exempt
Use this two-handled mug for the added security when you are holding your drink.
- Vat ExemptA cup with an angled spout and a special valve to allow for drinking without spilling.
- This simple drinking aid draws liquid from the bottom of the cup so the uses does not suck in air.
- A uniquely designed glass that allows for drinking without tilting the head back.
- These soft cups make it possible to drink without requiring the user to tip back their head.
- A teapot-shaped feeding cup with a partially covered top and two large handles.
- Vat ExemptFeatures a spouted lid which allows a gentle flow of liquid - the aperture is wide enough for a straw if required.
- This is a tough, clear plastic mug with a large, open handle.
- These spouted lids greatly assist with unassisted drinking.
- Vat ExemptA thermal mug for hot or cold drinks, and a large handle which is easy to grip.
- Vat ExemptInsulated mug with an extra large handle and snap on lid, for use with hot or cold beverages.
- Vat ExemptThese durable beakers come with either a narrow spout for liquids or a wider one for semi-solid food.
- The Duo drinking aid converts a mug into one with two handles, or adds a single handle to flat side drinking vessels.
- Vat ExemptA plastic cup that will not leak, even when dropped.
- Vat ExemptA straw with a one-way valve to aid in suction, with a handy attachment clip.
- Vat ExemptThis cup dramatically cuts the risk of spillage and is supplied with two non-spill lid designs.
- Vat ExemptThis anti-spill cup allows for drinking whilst sitting or reclining, making it useful for individuals with mobility issues.
- A well-designed tool that makes drinking with a straw easier.
- Vat ExemptThis mug has a special insert which reduces spillages by restricting the liquid's wave motion.