Adapted utensils, carving knives, gripping aids, scissors, forks and spatulas for the disabled or elderly. These are designed with either special grips or blades for people with weak grip or limited range of motion.
Adapted utensils, carving knives, gripping aids, scissors, forks and spatulas for the disabled or elderly. These are designed with either special grips or blades for people with weak grip or limited range of
Items 1-30 of 43
- A silicone trivet which protects any surface from burning or marks when a hot dish is placed on top.
- Vat ExemptThis cutlery is ideal if your grip is unstable - knife, fork, teaspoon and dessertspoon.
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that enables safer and more secure slicing and dicing of food.
- Vat ExemptA multi-purpose kitchen board that enables tasks to be performed one-handed.
- Lightweight and durable, this jug has antibacterial properties.
- Vat ExemptThis range of cutlery features bright red rubber handles that are easy to see and hold.
- Vat ExemptA range of knives that have large, ergonomic handles to make them easier to grip.
- Vat ExemptA moulded plastic food preparation board that an be used with just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA multi-function workstation to allow for kitchen tasks to be performed.
- Simply press the centre of jar to open and close!
- Comfortable over moulded soft grip handle potato masher.
- Six upturned stainless steel spikes hold food objects in place for chopping.
- This clever aid reduces the transfer weight of the contents of the saucepan.
- Features a wide non-slip handle, ideal for those with arthritis or a weak grip.
- Vat ExemptA handy tool that enables one-handed spreading of bread.
- Vat ExemptA knife with a specially designed blade to enable one-handed dining.
- A kitchen board that will hold bread in place to enable one handed spreading.
- Vat ExemptThis forked knife has a right-angled shape, maintaining the wrist in a comfortable position.
- A simple yet effective solution to making tea without the need to grip or squeeze the bag.
- Vat ExemptFor those with reduced hand or wrist dexterity, this is a potentially crucial aid for independence.
- This peeler has a wide blade and a stable, 'catapult' design.
- A food masher that has a horizontal handle, enabling the user to apply their entire body to mashing.
- A fantastic fruit and vegetable peeler with a large non-slip handle and stainless steel blade.
- A handy lighter tool that keeps the user safe and makes lighting easier.
- This clever board allows the user to apply spread with the use of just one hand.
- Chopping board with a chef's knife attached - great if you have a shaky grip.
- A pair of large handled, automatically reopening kitchen scissors.
- A wall mounted magnetic knife and utensil holder.
- Pronged, angle headed knife suitable for various uses.
- Bread knife with ergonomically angled handle.