Plates & Bowls
Scoop plates, non slip and non spill plates and bowls that help those with a variety of physical disabilities. These include people with a weak grip or the use of a single hand. Plate guards and surrounds, deep side dishes and bowls, along wth items made of robust anti-crack materials.
Scoop plates, non slip and non spill plates and bowls that help those with a variety of physical disabilities. These include people with a weak grip or the use of a single hand.
Plate guards and surrounds, deep side dishes and bowls, along wth items made of robust anti-crack materials.Read more
Items 1-30 of 42
- The high sides and non-slip base of this dish means food is not readily pushed off.
- Made from super strong materials, this wide rimmed bowl is unlikely to break even if repeatedly dropped.
- Vat ExemptThe super strong Dignity Plate's wide lip on one side allows the user to hold it firmly when required.
- The Coolhand makes it possible to handle hot dinner plates without getting burnt.
- Vat ExemptCreates a high-sided plate to enable one handed eating and reduce spillages.
- This dish has nonslip feet on the underside and high sided dividers to reduce spillages.
- This scoop dish has one raised side and a broad lip, which can be held to improve control.
- A useful plate that can be used to keep food hot or cold for longer.
- Vat ExemptA discreet clear plastic food guard which fits easily onto most round plates.
- Vat ExemptA handy plate with a design that enables one-handed dining.
- A durable eating dish that has three suction cups to fix it to the table top.
- A specially designed bowl that can facilitate one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptThis tough, good quality ceramic crockery is often used in care environments.
- Vat ExemptFlexible guard which can be fitted to most ordinary plates to help prevent spillages and mess.
- Durable and dishwasher safe clear plastic ring which snaps onto plates for assistance and mess reduction while dining.
- Vat ExemptA handy guard that clips on to regular plates to stop mess and enable one-handed dining.
- A useful plate that can be use to keep hot food warm and cold food cool.
- Vat ExemptSnaps onto most circular plates for assistance while eating and minimal mess.
- A dining dish that enables the user to eat one-handed.
- This egg-cup is a useful feeding aid, especially for those with the use of just one hand.
- Vat ExemptA handy aid that clips to plates to stop mess and enable one-handed eating.
- Vat ExemptA plate with a concave edge that makes it easier to eat and harder to spill food.
- A portioned plate with deep walls to allow for easier or one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA transparent guard that can be clipped on to a plate to stop mes and enable one handed dining.
- Vat ExemptWide rimmed bowl with extra depth, ideal for assisting with independent, mess-free dining.
- Vat ExemptA unique plate that is easy to use and very hard wearing.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for effective, one-handed dining.
- This dish is for individuals that may take longer to eat meals. It ensures that the food contained within will remain hot.
- Enables one-handed users to eat independently whilst also helping to prevent spillage.