Plates & Bowls
Scoop plates, non-slip and non-spill plates and bowls for eating meals which are useful kitchen aids to help those with a variety of physical disabilities. These include people with a weak grip or the use of a single hand. Plate guards and surrounds, deep side dishes and bowls, along with items made of robust anti-crack materials. Included here are lightweight dinner plates for elderly people with certain conditions which make standard plates and bowls difficult to use. Bowls and plates for elderly people or others with disabilities which make special equipment valuable daily living aids.
Scoop plates, non-slip and non-spill plates and bowls for eating meals which are useful kitchen aids to help those with a variety of physical disabilities. These include people with a weak grip
Items 1-30 of 45
- Vat ExemptThe high sides and non-slip base of this dish means food is not readily pushed off.
- Vat ExemptMade from super strong materials, this wide rimmed bowl is unlikely to break even if repeatedly dropped.
- Vat ExemptThe super strong Dignity Plate's wide lip on one side allows the user to hold it firmly when required.
- Vat ExemptCreates a high-sided plate to enable one handed eating and reduce spillages.
- Vat ExemptThis dish has nonslip feet on the underside and high sided dividers to reduce spillages.
- Vat ExemptThe lip of this dish is high sided and it overhangs the food surface.
- Vat ExemptThis scoop dish has one raised side and a broad lip, which can be held to improve control.
- Vat ExemptA useful plate that can be used to keep food hot or cold for longer.
- Vat ExemptA handy plate with a design that enables one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed bowl that can facilitate one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptThis tough, good quality ceramic crockery is often used in care environments.
- Vat ExemptDurable and dishwasher safe clear plastic ring which snaps onto plates for assistance and mess reduction while dining.
- Vat ExemptA handy guard that clips on to regular plates to stop mess and enable one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA useful plate that can be use to keep hot food warm and cold food cool.
- Vat ExemptA uniquely designed bowl that prevents spills and overflows.
- Vat ExemptA dining dish that enables the user to eat one-handed.
- Vat ExemptA handy aid that clips to plates to stop mess and enable one-handed eating.
- Vat ExemptA plate with a concave edge that makes it easier to eat and harder to spill food.
- Vat ExemptA unique plate that is easy to use and very hard wearing.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for effective, one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptThis dish is for individuals that may take longer to eat meals. It ensures that the food contained within will remain hot.
- Vat ExemptA bowl or plate that is design for people that take longer to eat meals.
- Vat Exempt
This simple food preparation aid allows you to keep slices of bread or toast under control.
- Vat ExemptThis partitioned dinner plate has a suction base and is dishwasher safe.
- Vat ExemptA high sided scoop bowl with a suction cup allowing for use one-handed.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed dish that enables one-handed dining.
A pack of specially designed plate dividers.
- Vat ExemptThis scoop dish has different sections to enable separation of food.
- An easy to see bowl for people with bad vision or dementia.