Plates & Bowls
Scoop plates, non-slip and non-spill plates and bowls for eating meals which help those with a variety of physical disabilities. These include people with a weak grip or the use of a single hand. Plate guards and surrounds, deep side dishes and bowls, along with items made of robust anti-crack materials. Included here are lightweight dinner plates for elderly people with certain conditions which make standard plates and bowls difficult to use. Bowls and plates for elderly people or others with disabilities which make special equipment valuable daily living aids.
Scoop plates, non-slip and non-spill plates and bowls for eating meals which help those with a variety of physical disabilities. These include people with a weak grip or the use of a single
Items 1-30 of 37
- A specially designed dish that enables one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA handy guard that clips on to regular plates to stop mess and enable one-handed dining.
- The high sides and non-slip base of this dish means food is not readily pushed off.
- A dining dish that enables the user to eat one-handed.
- Vat ExemptThe super strong Dignity Plate's wide lip on one side allows the user to hold it firmly when required.
- Vat ExemptThe Ornamin Keep Warm Plate helps to keep food either warm or cool for longer.
- Vat ExemptA plate with a concave edge that makes it easier to eat and harder to spill food.
- This dish has nonslip feet on the underside and high sided dividers to reduce spillages.
- Vat ExemptThe high back, low front and sloping design makes eating with one hand easy.
- Vat ExemptA transparent guard that can be clipped on to a plate to stop mes and enable one handed dining.
- This scoop dish has one raised side and a broad lip, which can be held to improve control.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for one-handed dining.
- A useful plate that can be used to keep food hot or cold for longer.
- This dish is for individuals that may take longer to eat meals. It ensures that the food contained within will remain hot.
- A durable eating dish that has three suction cups to fix it to the table top.
- Vat ExemptA bowl or plate that is design for people that take longer to eat meals.
- A high sided scoop bowl with a suction cup allowing for use one-handed.
A pack of specially designed plate dividers.
- A useful plate that can be use to keep hot food warm and cold food cool.
- Vat ExemptThis scoop dish has different sections to enable separation of food.
- Vat ExemptA handy aid that clips to plates to stop mess and enable one-handed eating.
- Vat ExemptCreates a high-sided plate to enable one handed eating and reduce spillages.
- Vat ExemptOrnamin Plate With Sloped Base - 26cm
- The lip of this dish is high sided and it overhangs the food surface.
- Vat ExemptA unique plate that is easy to use and very hard wearing.
- A plastic board that can enable one-handed spreading of bread and toast.
- Vat ExemptA specially designed plate that allows for effective, one-handed dining.
- Vat ExemptA handy plate with a design that enables one-handed dining.
- Enables one-handed users to eat independently whilst also helping to prevent spillage.
- This partitioned dinner plate has a suction base and is dishwasher safe.