This category contains products that assist with grip as you hold on to items of cutlery. A utensil holder is usually some form of clip or flexible band. These can be helpful for those with weak grip or who have a limited range of motion. A band-style kitchen utensil holder can be adjusted to fit the hand of the user, preventing an item of cutlery from falling, even if the user loses their grip. Utensil holders for kitchen use are practical feeding aids for people whose condition means they have a significant hand tremor or are prone to jerky movements.
This category contains products that assist with grip as you hold on to items of cutlery. A utensil holder is usually some form of clip or flexible band. These can be helpful for
- Vat ExemptThis strap fixes cutlery to the user's hand, ensuring it can't be dropped.
- Vat ExemptThis cooking aid is designed primarily for those with reduced wrist or hand function.
- Vat ExemptA holding device for utensils that can be strapped to the palm.
- Vat ExemptA strap that can be used to secure a range of utensils to the hand of the user.
- A useful biodegradable non-slip mat that can be used beneath a chopping board.