Here you will find a selection of trays, usually used for easy transportation of food and drink or for eating while in bed. Lap trays for eating are very convenient for people who want to eat or read in bed or on an easy chair. The range also includes specially designed lap trays with a single handle. A non-slip lap tray will typically feature a coated surface on which plates, cups and bowls will not slide around. Some of Essential Aids’ lap trays have fold-down legs, while others have a bean-bag base, which sit directly on the user’s legs. A lap tray for elderly people or someone who is confined to bed for long periods can be a useful daily living aid. View all our eating aids here.
Here you will find a selection of trays, usually used for easy transportation of food and drink or for eating while in bed. Lap trays for eating are very convenient for people who
- Vat ExemptThis tray has moulded handles and a non-slip surface to prevent objects sliding off.
- Vat ExemptThis is an over chair table and support rail all in one.
- Vat ExemptA versatile tiltable tray, great for use in bed or elsewhere.
- These stylish antislip trays are designed to keep glasses, cutlery and plates in place during the journey from kitchen to table.
- Vat Exempt
A useful aid for people that spend extended time in bed.
- Vat Exempt
A supportive handle that can assist in getting up from a chair or sofa.
- Vat ExemptA non-slip coating makes this lap tray more effective.
- Vat ExemptThis lap tray is ideal for people with mobility issues.
- Tray with a handle to help carry items with one hand.
- Vat ExemptAn oak finished dinner tray that prevents items slipping from up to 40 degrees.
- Vat ExemptA comfortable bean bag lap tray.
- A non-slip angled lap tray.
- Vat ExemptA handy carrying tray with fold down handle that can be used one-handed.
- Vat ExemptA handy eating tray with a detachable bean bag for use in a chair or a bed.
- A Lap Tray with a bean-bag underside to allow for easy writing and eating whilst sitting.